"HANDBELLS . . . A to G"
workshops, mini-concert, and sight reading event sponsored by
Bells of the Rockies
DATE & TIME: Saturday, September 30
1:00pm to 5:30pm
- Techniques workshops in three tracks
- Mini-concert by Bells of the Rockies
- Sight reading a few titles together en masse
LOCATION: Longs Peak United Methodist Church
1421 Elmhurst Drive, Longmont
Host your own workshop with the capable guidance and teching of Bells of the Rockies members! Contact us with a requested date and format (we can tailor our workshop to fit your needs).
Select Specific Training Sessions:
- Percussive techniques (mart, mallet, thumb damp)
- Treble bells: four in hand (octaves); four in hand (chromatic)
- Sight reading music available for purchase at a discount.
- Participants provide their own gloves, music stand, bells, tables, and foam padding.