"HANDBELLS . . . A to G"
workshops, mini-concert, and sight reading event sponsored by
Bells of the Rockies
DATE & TIME: Saturday, September 30
1:00pm to 5:30pm
- Techniques workshops in three tracks
- Mini-concert by Bells of the Rockies
- Sight reading a few titles together en masse
LOCATION: Longs Peak United Methodist Church
1421 Elmhurst Drive, Longmont
Host your own workshop with the capable guidance and teching of Bells of the Rockies members! Contact us with a requested date and format (we can tailor our workshop to fit your needs).
Select Specific Training Sessions:
- Percussive techniques (mart, mallet, thumb damp)
- Treble bells: four in hand (octaves); four in hand (chromatic)
- Sight reading music available for purchase at a discount.
- Participants provide their own gloves, music stand, bells, tables, and foam padding.
This event is sponsored/endorsed by Handbell Musicians of America, Inc. dedicated to uniting people through the musical art of handbell and handchime ringing. www.handbellmusicians.org
Sorry, the workshop is full ...
Sorry, the workshop is full; registration is closed.